• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

english help with this box please

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• english help with this box please

hi, i just got this box and am realy pleased with it so far, but as i dont speak terkish am finding it hard to set up. i have succsefully connected to a ccamd server but it works fine for about 15 minites then frezzes with the latest software, i also am trying to reset box to factory value but it asks for a code? anyhelp would be great. TIA

ashmath Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hi, i just got this box and am realy pleased with it so far, but as i dont speak terkish am finding it hard to set up. i have succsefully connected to a ccamd server but it works fine for about 15 minites then frezzes with the latest software, i also am trying to reset box to factory value but it asks for a code? anyhelp would be great. TIA
    Factory settings code: 8503

Yorum yap

thankyou, should i reset tofactory after installing latest software? is the ccamd support still qwite finished? is it still in testing?

Yorum yap

thankyou, should i reset tofactory after installing latest software? is the ccamd support still qwite finished? is it still in testing?
        It's strongly recommended to reset your equipment right after updating with new software. CCCamd is still under process to make it better. Go on testing ...

Yorum yap

ok thanks, its just frustrating because it works fine when connect to a server for like 10 minites then it will freeze or kick me off the sever.........then keeps saying connection fail is this common? as it still in early stages? anyone got any tips to make it more stable when connected? TIA

Yorum yap

also if i have original firmware instaled then i updgrade to the latest firmware from this site i dont get the cas or server options untill i put a channel list in y is this? is there a way to activate and deactivate cas?

Yorum yap

ok thanks, its just frustrating because it works fine when connect to a server for like 10 minites then it will freeze or kick me off the sever.........then keeps saying connection fail is this common? as it still in early stages? anyone got any tips to make it more stable when connected? TIA
              As I said before CCCam is still under process.
              Of course, there are some clues to utilize the equipment better :
              1. Apply THESE settings to your modem/router.
              2. Use just one server at same time.
              3.The most important point is that the device is warming at high level. In order to prevent from this, cool your device properly with portable fan or laptop cooler or any other way you can find.
              4.Check your server stability.
              5.Follow this forum regularly .

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
              X