• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

Peter Pan Neverland DreamONE Ultra HD

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• Peter Pan Neverland DreamONE Ultra HD

Peter Pan Neverland DreamONE Ultra HD

seagen wrote
    The image Peter Pan have been around as long as there have been a Dreambox.
    Old Peter Pan Team have retired and image development have been stoped.

I have now started from scratch and build up a whole new image based on the strong foundation of the old PP image
    I have no Team. I am all alone in this project. I am the developer, skinner, webmaster coffy maker and janitor so have that in mind when you start using the image
    I try and do my best to keep the image lightweight and fast as possible.
    I have no big addons server and have no plan to fill it up.
    I keep special plugins modded for PP and of cause the IPTV plugins from @KiddaC and @Lululla

So what does the image provide. Well this is no Panel Addons like most DreamOS images are today.
    Image is hard coded the old school way. Image works very good in BarryAllen because of this.

As a skinner the fun part is the PP-Standard-HD skin setup plugin.
    There is a lot of pre installed stuff to play with but you can easy add your own graphics
    The plugin have no limits and you don't need skills. Just mix and match as you like and then
    Just do the "Magic" and you have your own custom made skin produced from your RC

And a special thanks to @oktus for all his never ending help with graphics work
    Also there is pre installed Oscam thanks to @levi45
    Special thanks to @ftabin for his support
    After installing the image allways do a PP Software update.
    PP Software update are done by following this steps:
    1. Open PP Meu with blue button on your remote
    2. Open menu PP News & Info
    3. Press blue button on your remote to start update.

With an up to date image you will allways get an message sending you to PP updates everytime you press the blue button to open PP Menu when there is updates avalible.

Thanks @ seagen

dreambox-image-deb-dreamone.tar.xz
    Sorularınızı forumda ilgili cihaz ve hangi konuda ise o bölümlerde yazıp sorun arkadaşlar özel mesajlarda teknik konular sorular sormayın lütfen açık alanda sorunki herkes yanıtlayabilsin daha çok paylaşım olsun başkalarıda aynı soruyu soracak faydalanabilsin..

Tüm paylaşımlar test ve bilgi amaçlıdır herhangi bir sorumluluk kabul edilmez..

WeTekPlay1-2-Next Machina 3D-2000 HD Minix-Fta-HD Vu+ Ultimo-WeTekCore4K-Gigablue Quad Plus-Hiremco Turbo4K-S10-Next 64-Next 2071-Wifi-Hiremco Impala-Dreamstar A5-Hiremco Matrix-Hiremco GTV8plus-Next QPLAY 4K-Next Innova 4K..

CCcam Serverda 39 ile 30 batı arasındaki birçok uyduda 39d-36d-23.5d-19d-16d-13d-5d-1.9d-1batı-30 batı vs yabancı paket kanalları bulunmaktadır....

CCcam pay servera Üye olmak için sadece bana özel mesaj atıp bilgileri öğrenebilirsiniz

http://www.mach1digital.com/mach1forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

Depo
    http://www.mach1digital.com/repo/

Next Yazılımları için
    www.nextyazilim.com

dreambox-image-dreamone-20211222224624.rootfs.tar.xz
    Sorularınızı forumda ilgili cihaz ve hangi konuda ise o bölümlerde yazıp sorun arkadaşlar özel mesajlarda teknik konular sorular sormayın lütfen açık alanda sorunki herkes yanıtlayabilsin daha çok paylaşım olsun başkalarıda aynı soruyu soracak faydalanabilsin..

Tüm paylaşımlar test ve bilgi amaçlıdır herhangi bir sorumluluk kabul edilmez..

WeTekPlay1-2-Next Machina 3D-2000 HD Minix-Fta-HD Vu+ Ultimo-WeTekCore4K-Gigablue Quad Plus-Hiremco Turbo4K-S10-Next 64-Next 2071-Wifi-Hiremco Impala-Dreamstar A5-Hiremco Matrix-Hiremco GTV8plus-Next QPLAY 4K-Next Innova 4K..

CCcam Serverda 39 ile 30 batı arasındaki birçok uyduda 39d-36d-23.5d-19d-16d-13d-5d-1.9d-1batı-30 batı vs yabancı paket kanalları bulunmaktadır....

CCcam pay servera Üye olmak için sadece bana özel mesaj atıp bilgileri öğrenebilirsiniz

http://www.mach1digital.com/mach1forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

Depo
    http://www.mach1digital.com/repo/

Next Yazılımları için
    www.nextyazilim.com

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
    X