• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

VideoDB V2 for Dreambox Enigma2

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• VideoDB V2 for Dreambox Enigma2

VideoDB V2 for Dreambox Enigma2

One thing first: This version of VideoDB is still of a stable beta release, she is featured in not even begin to finish.

There a lot has changed in derVideoDB (for those who know the old version), and this fact has to do with the old version as good as anything. I have the whole movie list from the project kicked, and "only" modules for Film and Television Archive inside left ...

So what is the new VideoDB ...?
    A database application to archive films and series for your boxes. The principle is the same as the old version: I want to watch a FIlm, of which I took ages ago, and I find this ... not with the VideoDB is very easy to find, I do not need to search through various directories. The video information will also be displayed with soundtracks, codec, resolution, and more, and presented in a sophisticated GUI. The same applies to series, beautifully prepared us in Seasons episodes.

I have written a parser which bypasses IMO extremely diverse with filenames. First, however, are always looking for EPG data if they are not present (avi mkv, etc.) it's by file name.

For example, go such a file name:

Show.Name.S01E02.blabla
    Show_Name.1x02.blabla
    Show Name - 1x02 - blabla

etc. etc.

Even in movies I am relatively versatile with the parser ... So how files

Star.Trek.The.Wrath.Of.Khan.1982.720p.BluRay.x264-SiNNERS.mkv
    Predator.1987.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-hV.mkv
    minority.report.1080p.mkv

etc. etc. are not an issue ...

Nevertheless, you need a bit of time before the filing looks the way one would like. If it does not set up so that's done in 5 minutes time being I find this all very convenient ...

How do I get the this nonsense?
    If you have started the plug goes into your extensions and dials there VideoDB Setup, then select the same as the first time a database path. This is then initialized. Then you've got a few settings, and below you could then scan series or movies. The scanning process takes a long time so that you can all move into the background, and in this time you can watch TV more. The box is unfortunately becoming a little burdened by scanning the films, all attempts with really great threads that are absolutely null block, I went fully into his pants, weazle was churning with CrashLogs ... But as the last word has not been spoken.

After scanning the background scanner automatically switches to the appropriate mode (or tvdb TMDB) and tried to identify the movie data. If that works, the images are automatically downloaded.

If your using your yield after scanning not satisfied since, you can again choose the scan dialog browser or log, while you may have already recorded movies / tv shows and hide them so that they are not displayed, and click "OK" yet even start a search. It then starts a dialogue with the films, and you can confirm the appropriate film or enter a new search target.

In the whole series is very useful, because I inserted a "learning mode". More in How-To ...

TV Series and Movies The modules are accessible from the main menu. There you can also press the "Menu" and have a few choices or search or whatever, from here you can start the browser to scan the files.

VideoDB the database can be used by multiple speakers simultaneously.

For the little boxes-owner: the plugin requires approximately 3.5 MB of space ... Pro film about 100KB of data loads, less per series (no plan how much) ... the principle, one could at 8k and 7020HD even running in Flash can I have everything on a USB stick ...

All film and series data on the server and provided TMDb ? The Movie Database Online TV Database - An open directory of television shows for HTPC software, both of which have kindly provided me with a Developer-Key available. Both sides can be maintained by users, if information should not be present or incorrect.

A thank you to our testers WilliamG, Oldboke and m0rphU. Your suggestions for enhancements I have not forgotten of course to all the other team from Merlin
    Also a thank you to vali, who had painted me a framework for the selection of the video cover and Kerni who had provided me with wonderful DTS / Dolby, widescreen and icons. Shaderman to for support in the convert function

The whole project is not even begin to finish and will be gradually expanded with additional functions.

There is a how-to for this plugin, in which I (to some extent) the main features of this plugin have described. VideoDB how-to

The plugin runs exclusively under OE2.0

Have fun with it, because whosoever can use.
    Dr.Best
    Merlin team

http://wetektr.com/WeTek/index.php?d...0_mips32el.rar
    Sorularınızı forumda ilgili cihaz ve hangi konuda ise o bölümlerde yazıp sorun arkadaşlar özel mesajlarda teknik konular sorular sormayın lütfen açık alanda sorunki herkes yanıtlayabilsin daha çok paylaşım olsun başkalarıda aynı soruyu soracak faydalanabilsin..

Tüm paylaşımlar test ve bilgi amaçlıdır herhangi bir sorumluluk kabul edilmez..

WeTekPlay1-2-Next Machina 3D-2000 HD Minix-Fta-HD Vu+ Ultimo-WeTekCore4K-Gigablue Quad Plus-Hiremco Turbo4K-S10-Next 64-Next 2071-Wifi-Hiremco Impala-Dreamstar A5-Hiremco Matrix-Hiremco GTV8plus-Next QPLAY 4K-Next Innova 4K..

CCcam Serverda 39 ile 30 batı arasındaki birçok uyduda 39d-36d-23.5d-19d-16d-13d-5d-1.9d-1batı-30 batı vs yabancı paket kanalları bulunmaktadır....

CCcam pay servera Üye olmak için sadece bana özel mesaj atıp bilgileri öğrenebilirsiniz

http://www.mach1digital.com/mach1forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

Depo
    http://www.mach1digital.com/repo/

Next Yazılımları için
    www.nextyazilim.com

VideoDB V2.6-r3

Attention!
    Dreambox Image with DreamOS Update (4.2.7r1) requires this new file.
    Otherwise this will lead to a crash!

python-merlin4-covercollection_1.4-r2.0_mipsel.deb

http://wetektr.com/WeTek/index.php?d...mipsel.deb.zip

http://wetektr.com/WeTek/index.php?d...mipsel.deb.zip
    Sorularınızı forumda ilgili cihaz ve hangi konuda ise o bölümlerde yazıp sorun arkadaşlar özel mesajlarda teknik konular sorular sormayın lütfen açık alanda sorunki herkes yanıtlayabilsin daha çok paylaşım olsun başkalarıda aynı soruyu soracak faydalanabilsin..

Tüm paylaşımlar test ve bilgi amaçlıdır herhangi bir sorumluluk kabul edilmez..

WeTekPlay1-2-Next Machina 3D-2000 HD Minix-Fta-HD Vu+ Ultimo-WeTekCore4K-Gigablue Quad Plus-Hiremco Turbo4K-S10-Next 64-Next 2071-Wifi-Hiremco Impala-Dreamstar A5-Hiremco Matrix-Hiremco GTV8plus-Next QPLAY 4K-Next Innova 4K..

CCcam Serverda 39 ile 30 batı arasındaki birçok uyduda 39d-36d-23.5d-19d-16d-13d-5d-1.9d-1batı-30 batı vs yabancı paket kanalları bulunmaktadır....

CCcam pay servera Üye olmak için sadece bana özel mesaj atıp bilgileri öğrenebilirsiniz

http://www.mach1digital.com/mach1forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=2

Depo
    http://www.mach1digital.com/repo/

Next Yazılımları için
    www.nextyazilim.com

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
    X