• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Duyuru

Gizle
No announcement yet.

hello can somebody help ?

Gizle
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil

• hello can somebody help ?

hello friends,
    does anyone know if exist a programm to edit a humax hdf ?
    thanks and best regards
    bello123

I have no technical knowledge about humax but only let me translate your question into Turkish so anyone will be able to help you..

Üstte arkadaş humax hdf dosyalarının düzenlenmesi için herhangi bir editör programının olup olmadığını soruyor; humax'la ilgili teknik bilgiye sahip değilim tercüme ettim ki bilen arkadaşlar varsa yardımcı olabilir..

Yorum yap

Böyle bir editör buldum. İnşaallah arkadaşın işine yarar.

@bello123 ; try this attached software..

Yorum yap

Danger35 can helps to you ı think...

Yorum yap

thanx to all of you,
          you are very friendly. i wrote a pm to danger35 i hope he can help me.
          organik81 thank you for the translation, tasarim thank you for your hdfsmart, but it is not what i search. anyway thank you very much for the cooperation.
          best regards
          bello123

Yorum yap

bello123 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı
            thanx to all of you,
            you are very friendly. i wrote a pm to danger35 i hope he can help me.
            organik81 thank you for the translation, tasarim thank you for your hdfsmart, but it is not what i search. anyway thank you very much for the cooperation.
            best regards
            bello123
            Editing a hdf file needs good knowledge, i personally dont want to edit a hdf, cause new keys are very fast in the scene to find.
            so its your decision, if you wish.
            (PS: try Humax Toolbox )

Yorum yap

Hazırlanıyor...
            X